Flat Board Mounted Valance
- Valances are board mounted and fabricated to your size, style, and fabric selection
- Lined in standard lining (Available with interlining or blackout lining)
- Standard finished length of 18"
- Available as inside or outside mount
- All fabrics are pattern matched at seams and valance face
- Orders completed within 2-4 weeks
|All Styles On Display In Our Showroom
|Call Us Today and schedule your in-home design consultation!
|For Questions, Call 916-928-4292
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
1-855-Cut-Yardage (Toll Free)
Sale price is based on standard fabrication. Additional charges may apply.
1-855-Cut-yardage (Toll Free)
Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
815 Professor Lane
Sacramento, CA 95834
"Fabrics & Custom Labor For Home Interiors"
Board Mounted Valance Yardage Calculator
- Face drops over 30", please call for a detailed yardage estimate.
- All yardage calculations are estimates based on information entered.
- 1000's of fabrics to select from at discounted prices in our showroom locations
Board Mounted Valance Labor Calculator
- Face drops over 24", please call for a detailed labor estimate.
- All labor calculations are estimates based on information entered.
Labor Price Includes:
- Fabrication of valance
- Fabric lined in standard workroom lining
- Pattern matching at seams and valance face
- Mounted on headrail board, based on your return size.
- Upgrade lining
- Contrast banding added along face of valance, per your design
- Add welting, decorative trim, or tassels
- Many additional custom options available
- Board Mounted. Specify Inside Or Outside Mount.
- Long Point Standard Is 18”.
- 1-1/2X Fullness Is Standard On Width.
- Pleats Are Standard At Corners Only, And Out Of A Contrast Fabric For Best Effect.
- More Pleats Can Be Added As Desired At Additional Expense.
- 2” Double Hem Is Standard.
- Lined Is Standard.
- Welt Will Be Bias Cut. Banding Will Be Cut Straight (Normal), Or Bias.
- Any Drapery Style Fabric Can Be Used, Although Sheer Fabrics Will Not Work.
- Patterns Will Be Matched At Seams, And On Panels.