- Board Mounted. Recommended Outside Mount Only.
- Long Point May Be Up To 18”. Short Point Is Approximately 3” – 4” Above Long Point.
- Swags On Empire Valances W/ Knots Are Narrower Than Those Swags On Empire Valances.
- 2” Double Hem Is Standard.
- Valance Is Constructed With Bells
- Self Or Contrast Lining Is Standard.
- Returns Are Straight, Unless Optional Cascades Are Utilized.
- Welt Will Be Cut On Bias. Banding Will Be Applied Or Wrapped, And Normally Cut Straight.
- Any Drapery Style Fabric Can Be Used, Although Sheer Fabrics Will Not Work.
- Patterns Will Be Matched On Seams, Bells And Swags.
|For Questions, Call 916-928-4292
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
1-855-Cut-Yardage (Toll Free)
1-855-Cut-yardage (Toll Free)
815 Professor Lane
Sacramento, CA 95834
"Fabrics & Custom Labor For Home Interiors"
|Call Us Today and schedule your in-home design consultation!
|Empire Board Mounted Valance (With Knots)
- Valances are board mounted and fabricated to your size, style, and fabric selection
- Lined in standard lining (Available with interlining or blackout lining)
- Standard finished length of 18"
- Available as inside or outside mount
- All fabrics are pattern matched at seams and valance face
- Orders completed within 2-4 weeks
|All Styles On Display In Our Showroom
|Board Mounted Valance Yardage Calculator
- Face drops over 30", please call for a detailed yardage estimate.
- All yardage calculations are estimates based on information entered.
- 1000's of fabrics to select from at discounted prices in our showroom locations
Board Mounted Valance Labor Calculator
- Face drops over 24", please call for a detailed labor estimate.
- All labor calculations are estimates based on information entered.
Labor Price Includes:
- Fabrication of valance
- Fabric lined in standard workroom lining
- Pattern matching at seams and valance face
- Mounted on headrail board, based on your return size.
- Upgrade lining
- Contrast banding added along face of valance, per your design
- Add welting, decorative trim, or tassels
- Many additional custom options available
Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Closed: Friday, Saturday, & Sunday