|All Styles On Display In Our Showroom
- Cornices are solid wood treatments fabricated to your size, style, and fabric selection
- Custom built frames using hardwoods
- wood face of cornice box is covered with standard padding
- Backside of cornice is lined with thermal lining and gimp trim
- Available: No welt, top or bottom welt only, or top and bottom welt.
- Welt standard is 1/4" or 1/2"
- factory welt with lip can be substituted for self welt or contrast welt
- Standard finished length of 18"
- All fabrics are pattern matched at seams and valance face
- Orders completed within 2-4 weeks
- All labor calculations are estimates based on information entered.
Labor Price Includes:
- Fabrication and upholstery of Cornice
- Upholstered backside in thermal workroom lining with gimp trim
- Pattern matching at seams and cornice face
- Built & upholstered to your size & style
- Upgrade lining
- Contrast banding added along face of valance, per your design
- Add welting, decorative trim, or tassels
- Many additional custom options available
Cornice Yardage Calculator
- Face drops over 24", please call for a detailed yardage estimate.
- All yardage calculations are estimates based on information entered.
- 1000's of fabrics to select from at discounted prices in our showroom locations
|All Orders Completed In-house
In-stock fabric starting at $1.00/per yd.
Hard Window Coverings
"Fabrics & Custom Labor For Home Interiors"
Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
(916) 928-4292 (Sacramento, CA.)
(925) 201-5152 (Bay Area, CA.)
(775) 344-3930 (Reno, NV.)
1-855-Cut-yardage (Toll Free)
Text us at 916-702-8101
Estimates, Questions, Online Design
815 Professor Lane #200
Sacramento, CA 95834